Subject: dotPhoto.com would like to showcase your talent in our Featured Gallery
Upon reviewing your public galleries; available on our site, we are pleased to offer you the ability to have your images seen by millions of people who visit the dotPhoto website.
We would like to showcase your work in our Featured Gallery. Your album “Fruits and Veggies” would be prominently displayed along with other photographer’s work in our exclusive Featured Gallery. There are no fees to participate in this program.
If you wish to have your album prominently displayed please read through the following terms and conditions and respond via email to ***firstname.lastname@example.org. This will permit you to have your album displayed.
In consideration for dotPhoto displaying one or more albums from your public albums prominently on the dotPhoto website for one or more days, you acknowledge, represent, and agree to the following:
1. You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and that you are the rightful copyright owner of all Pictures;
2. You represent that you have sufficient written permission and/or releases from any recognizable models or other persons appearing in Pictures agree to indemnify and hold dotPhoto, its parent companies, subsidiaries, and/or its affiliates harmless for your failure to have such proper permission and/or releases.
3. You are able and agree to grant to dotPhoto a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to publish one or more of your Pictures on the dotPhoto website or any other websites that are owned and operated by dotPhoto (the “Site”) and/or within any customer communications, such as email (“Email”).
4. You agree that dotPhoto shall not be, in any way, liable for misuse by any third party of any picture published by dotPhoto on the Site or within Email including, but not limited to, any violation of U.S. Copyright Law.
5. Pictures meeting legal challenge for any reason, including, but not limited to, potential copyright infringement or insufficient permissions may be removed at the sole discretion of dotPhoto.
By responding to this email, unless explicitly otherwise stated in your response, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.